Thinking of Extra Income?
Introducing Bank Nizwa Commercial Finance for salaried individuals
As Oman’s first Islamic bank, we value entrepreneurship that creates wealth in our society. If you have a business idea – and you are looking to earn revenue from a business without giving up the security of your salary, Bank Nizwa Commercial Finance may be what you need.
Based on the Sharia concepts of Murabaha and Ijara, Bank Nizwa Commercial Finance is designed to enable salaried individuals to acquire business assets without a Commercial Registration. It also offers a range of advantages, like flexible repayment options, competitive profit rates and total transparency.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum salary: 500 OMR
Commercial Finance for Individuals Features:
- Sharia compliant finance
- Highly competitive profit rates
- Repayment periods up to 120 months
- Financing available up to Rial 150,000
- Transparent pricing and charges
- Quick processing and approval
- Commercial Registration not required
- Special arrangements with dealers for hassle-free processing
What are the documents required?
- Omani National ID / Resident ID Card / GCC Passport
- Quotation from the dealer for the required vehicle / equipment/ goods
- Bank Statements of previous 6 months
- Salary Certificate from employer
- Salary Transfer Letter from employer
Simply walk into any of our branches and our Personal Banking Officer will guide you through the steps
Alternatively, you can call 800 700 60 for more information
Approved by Shari’a Supervisory Board
All Bank Nizwa products and services are approved by the Shari’a Supervisory Board.
For more information call 800 700 60 or visit any of our conveniently located branches. Disclaimer: Bank Nizwa products and services will be made available at the sole discretion of Bank Nizwa SOAG; subject to Bank Nizwa’s Terms and Conditions for Shari’ah Compliant Account Operation and upon submission of documentation acceptable to Bank Nizwa.