Get a new car today!
We help you get the car of your choice.
The easy way to own a car
As Oman’s first Islamic bank, we aim to help you realise owning a vehicle – while recognising your responsibilities. That is why Bank Nizwa Auto Finance, based on the Shari’a concept of Murabaha, is not only available for a range of leading brands and models but also at a highly affordable profit rate and with several value-added benefits too.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum salary:
- With Salary Transfer: Rial 400
- Without Salary Transfer: Rial 600
Auto Finance Features
- Shari’a-compliant auto finance product
- Highly competitive profit rates
- Low down-payment
- Financing up to Rial 75,000
- Payment period up to 7 years
- Salary transfer not mandatory
- No hidden charges
- Available to salaried and self-employed
- Finance available for new and used cars
- Available for a wide range of brands
- Available for any nationality
Facts you need to know…
- Why take Auto Finance from Bank Nizwa?
Shari’a-compliant product and processes Transparent pricing & charges Quick processing and approval No hidden charges
- Are there special arrangements with dealers?
Yes. Our arrangements with dealers ensure speedy processing and faster delivery of the vehicle.
- What are the documents required?
Passport with valid visa (for expatriates) Oman National ID / Resident ID Card / GCC Passport Copy Quotation in favour of Bank Nizwa from the dealer of vehicle you wish to purchase
- Bank Statements of previous 6 months For salary transfer financing:
Salary Transfer Letter from employer Salary Certificate from employer addressed to Bank Nizwa Salary Transfer Letter from employer For non-salary transfer financing: Salary Certificate from employer addressed to Bank Nizwa For self-employed, apart from above, the following documents are required:
Trade License (in case of self-employed) Notarised POA (where applicable for self-employed) Standing instructions / Post-dated cheques
- How do I avail Bank Nizwa Auto Finance?
Simply walk into any of our branches and our Personal Banking Officer will guide you through the steps Alternatively, you can call 800 700 60 for more information
Approved by Shari’a Supervisory Board
All Bank Nizwa products and services are approved by the Shari’a Supervisory Board.
For more information call 800 700 60 or visit any of our conveniently located branches.
Disclaimer: Bank Nizwa products and services will be made available at the sole discretion of Bank Nizwa SOAG; subject to Bank Nizwa’s Terms and Conditions for Shari’ah Compliant Account Operation and upon submission of documentation acceptable to Bank Nizwa.