Maximise Your Investments! Whatever your financial goals, Bank Nizwa’s can help you reach them. Based on a Mudaraba Investment between the bank and the customer, to grow your investment at the most competitive profit rates.
- Available in OMR & USD
- Minimum deposit of OMR 1,000 or USD 2,600
- Multi-tenure 1, 3, 6, 9 & 12 months
- Profit payout frequency options are: monthly or quarterly
- Currency wise balance tier profit rates
- Applicable profit rates are declared on monthly basis for each tenure
How do I open a Mudaraba Investment?
You need to have a Current or a Savings account with Bank Nizwa. To open a Current or Savings account, a resident of Oman above 18 years of age (for Minors, their legal guardian) can complete the Account Opening Form and Mudaraba Investment Application. Please bring the following documents in original:
- National ID (Omanis)
- Resident ID and Passport with valid Visa (Expatriates)
- Passport or Country ID (GCC Nationals)
Mudaraba Profit Rates
Approved by Shari’a Supervisory Board
All Bank Nizwa products and services are approved by the Shari’a Supervisory Board. For more information call 800 700 60 or visit any of our conveniently located branches.