The Easy Way to Save!
Our savings accounts serve as the basic tool when it comes to investing and growing your funds with the principles of Mudaraba and earn returns on the principle of profit sharing, while you can enjoy the benefits of everyday banking.
- No restriction on the number of transactions
- Instant ATM card issuance
- Cash withdrawal and deposit over the counter
- Cash withdrawal through ATM
- Profit is calculated on monthly average balance of your account on monthly basis and credited to your account quarterly
- Standing instructions
- Pay orders
- Local and international remittances
- Periodic account statements
Saving Account Profit Rates
Mudaraba Pool Profit Sharing Ratio
Historical Profit Rates
How do I open the account?
Resident individuals above 18 years of age, complete (for Minors there legal guardian) the Account Opening Form at any of our conveniently located branches. Bring the following in original:
- Local ID (Omani Nationals)
- Resident ID and Passport with Visa page (Expatriates)
- Passport or Country ID (GCC Nationals)
*Terms and conditions apply
Approved by Shari’a Supervisory Board
All Bank Nizwa products and services are approved by the Shari’a Supervisory Board.
For more information call 800 700 60 or visit any of our conveniently located branches.