Buy that home now!
We have the right financing solutions you need for that dream home in your mind.
Helping you own your house
As Oman’s First Islamic Bank we realize that owning a Home is always special. It is an asset that represents a secure and comfortable future for you and your loved ones.That is why Bank Nizwa Property Finance, based on the Shari’a concept of Ijara/ Murabaha/ Forward Ijara, offers quick and hassle-free solutions designed to help lighten one of your most demanding commitments. Now you can fulfil your responsibility to your loved ones, and stay true to your values.
Our Suite of Products
- Land Financing
- Ready Property
- Under Construction Finance
- Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Salary: Rial 400
- Property Finance Features:
- Shari’a-compliant home finance solutions
- Competitive profit rates
- Wide range of flexible solutions for varying needs
- Repayment periods extending to 25 years
- Maximum financing of up to Rial 450,000
Facts you need to know…
- Why take home finance from Bank Nizwa?
Shari’a-compliant product and processes Transparent pricing and charges Quick processing and approval
How do I avail Bank Nizwa Property Finance?
- If you haven’t identified a home yet, walk into any of our branches and we will calculate your eligibility for your future home. You can then begin your search.
- If you have already found your ideal home, we will process your application and help you to buy the same.
What are the documents required for pre-approval?
- Identification documents
- Proof of income
- Proof of residence
What are the documents required after pre-approval?
- Salary Transfer Letter
- Blueprint of the house, approved by relevant Government agency
- Copy of Title Deed / Mulkiya / Krooki
- Purchase Agreement
- Where can I get more information?
- For more information, please visit any of our branches and talk to our Personal Banking Officer. Alternatively, you can call 800 700 60.
Approved by Shari’a Supervisory Board
All Bank Nizwa products and services are approved by the Shari’a Supervisory Board:
For more information call 800 700 60 or visit any of our conveniently located branches.
Disclaimer: Bank Nizwa products and services will be made available at the sole discretion of Bank Nizwa SOAG; subject to Bank Nizwa’s Terms and Conditions for Shari’ah Compliant Account Operation and upon submission of documentation acceptable to Bank Nizwa.